Thank you for using our service (“Service”). This is the Envoz.com social networking service with topics of technology, science, and life, developed and provided by ENVOZ Online Network Joint Stock Company. To access Envoz.net services, you may need to register for an account. Below are our Terms of Service. By using our service, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read the terms carefully.
TERMS OF SERVICE
I. ACCEPT THE TERMS
1. By accessing or using our services, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You also confirm that you are at least 14 years of age or, if you are under 14 years of age, you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for your compliance with these Terms of Service.
2. These terms may be updated by us. You can view the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here. Your continued use of the Service after we have made any changes to the Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
3. You may terminate your use of our Services if you do not agree to comply with these Terms of Service or any future Terms of Service as set forth by us.
The Service allows users (“Users”) to register for an account on the Service to create and update online profiles on Envoz.net. Each user can create many different accounts on Envoz.net using login forms via Email, phone number, Facebook, or Google.
1. In order to access and use services provided on the Envoz.net website, Users may be required to register as a Member on Envoz.net website, mandatory information needs to be filled in a Member registration form. including Full name, date of birth, email, contact phone number, address, identity card, passport, or identity card… Members are solely responsible for the information provided, Quantrimang website .com does not accept any responsibility or liability related to the information provided by the Member.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under that account. Each account must be used exclusively and is non-transferable. You agree:
2.1. Use your account for yourself and do not share it with others.
2.2. Immediately notify us in writing of unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
2.3. Provide true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about yourself as directed in the Service registration form.
2.4. Maintain and update the Registration Data to ensure that it is correct, accurate, current, and complete.
3. In case you are under 14 years old, you need to get the permission of your legal guardian to register an account for you.
1. Some of the parts we allow you to upload on our service include information in the Member Registration Information section such as name, profile picture, email, phone number, etc. All information Information posted, uploaded, emailed, emailed by the User or through a subscription to the Service is the sole property and responsibility of the User. Envoz.net has no control over the Content and is not responsible for any Content that Users upload, post, email, transmit or make available through the Service and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content.
3. Where you are an individual using a Paid Service (including a Paid Member) as a student/student, employee, or other third party using a Paid Service, you acknowledge and agree that your Registration Data including details relating to your use of Paid Services will be made available to the educational institution, employer or any third party. who pays for the Services on your behalf, as the case may be.
V. USER CONTENTS AND BEHAVIORS FOR THE SERVICE
1. Certain parts of the Service allow you to upload on our Service including information in the Member Registration Information section such as name, profile picture, email, phone number, etc. All information Information posted, uploaded, emailed, emailed by the User or by subscribing to the Service is the sole property and responsibility of the User. Envoz.net is not responsible for any Content that Users upload, post, email, transmit or make available through the Service and does not warrant the accuracy, integrity, or quality of it. those contents.
2. You agree that Envoz.net does not monitor User Content, but Envoz.net will have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move or delete any User Content that violates the terms and conditions. The Terms of Service or (in the opinion of Envoz.net) are invalid.
3. Envoz.net does not claim ownership of the User Content. By submitting User Content to the Service, you grant Envoz.net a worldwide, royalty-free and exclusive license to reproduce, edit, and publish User Content.
4. You agree to use the Service in a prudent, appropriate and lawful manner and warrant that you do not violate applicable national or international law or any rights of third parties (including trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights). In particular, you agree not to use the Service to:
4.1. Upload, post, comment, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, politically, religiously related, contains content that is vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racist, or otherwise offensive;
4.2. Harm a minor in any way;
4.3. Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, an officer, instructor or owner of Envoz.net, or misrepresent or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
4.4. Use the Service as a forwarding service to another website;
4.5. Forge headers or modify content transmitted through the Service to conceal the origin of such content;
4.6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you are not authorized to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information known or disclosed as part of a business relationship);
4.7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available User Content that infringes the Intellectual Property Rights (as set forth in paragraph X), or the privacy rights of any party;
4.8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “spam”, or any other form of advertising;
4.9. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of the software. computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4.10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the server or network connected to the Service, or fail to comply with any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of the network connected to the Service;
4.11. Harassing Other Users;
4.12. Collect or store other Users’ personal data in connection with the prohibited acts and activities set forth in the above sections; and/or
4.13. Promote other websites or services that are not related to the Services offered by Envoz.net.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Envoz.net may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content as required by law or when it is reasonably believed that the reservation or disclosure such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service or the Terms of Paid Service; (c) resolve a claim that User Content infringes on the rights of a third party; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Envoz.net, users of Envoz.net and the public.
BECAUSE. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Envoz.net may contain third-party content and links to other websites (“Affiliated Sites”). Envoz.net does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or accept responsibility for any Linked Sites. In addition, the Linked Site is not under the control of Envoz.net, and Envoz.net is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Site, including without limitation, the links link contained on the Linked Site or any changes or updates to the Linked Site.
1. You agree that Envoz.net may terminate your account when Envoz.net has reason to believe that you have violated or have failed to comply with the Terms of Service. Following such termination, Envoz.net may delete and remove any of your User Content in the Service.
2. Envoz.net reserves the right to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently the Service (or any part thereof) at any time. You agree that Envoz.net shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service (except to the extent set forth in clause IV above for Paid Services). fee) unless otherwise agreed between Envoz.net and such a third party.
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. You acknowledge and agree that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service, any necessary software used in connection with the Service, and all content (including text, video, audio, audio, images, or other material…) contained on the Service other than User Content (“Content”) belongs to Envoz.net and its licensors.
2. You agree and warrant that you will not use or copy any content on the Service (including text, video, audio, images, or other materials…) without prior written permission. document.
3. By using the service, you undertake that:
3. 1. Do not access the Service or the Content by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Envoz.net for use in accessing the Service; or
3. 2. Except as expressly permitted by Envoz.net or related third parties (including third-party advertisers), may not modify, rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute or create works based on the Service, in whole or in part.
1. Please contact us with any questions or to report any violation of the Terms of Service at [email protected].
2. Envoz.net may contact you and send you notifications, including notices regarding changes in these Terms of Service, by email or phone by subscribing to notifications.